Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need vegan and vegetarian meatloaf recipes?

belong to a new Yahoo group that collects these recipes and think that here on Yahoo Answers it be a great opportunity to get input on international recipes as well as domestic ones. Please don't quote me websites, I want to see your Mother or Grandmother's recipes or even one you made up of this meaty dish! (I've even heard there's recipes for vegetarian meatloaf!)





If you don 't cook, perhaps you can tell me what restaurant or eatery you went to that served the best ... or worse. Are there places that serve vegan/vegetarian meatloaf? Where?





Come join us and chat with other meatloaf fanatics - go to MeatloafLoversIntl-subscribe@yahoogroupsI need vegan and vegetarian meatloaf recipes?
Go to www.vegcooking.com.





Search for a recipe called ';Mama's Mock Meatloaf';. It's superb!





When I was an omnivore I *hated* meatloaf. I tried this and I love it (go figure!). It's the perfect comfort food dish. I prepare it with a baked sweet potato and fresh steamed broccoli. Excellent combo! (and pretty colors on the plate)I need vegan and vegetarian meatloaf recipes?
There are thousands of ways to make vegetarian (fake) meatloaf. Your just replacing the meat in any recopy with mashed beans and rice or some other grain. My personal favorites use TVP and vital wheat gluten.
I thought Vegans don't eat meat.... so why call it meatloaf? Shouldn't it be called Veggie Loaf??
how the hell do you make meatloaf without meat?that'ss just friggin impossible. I don't care how many tofu chunks or vegetable anuses you have to put in there. It ain't meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment