Sunday, December 20, 2009

Does anyone know a meatloaf recipe that uses these ingredients?

My friend made this meatloaf the other night, but I can't remember all the ingredients. Can you help me?





It included:


-ground meat


-brown sugar


-crushed crackers


-mustard seed


-tomato sauce


(I don't remember if it had ketchup or egg)





Does anyone know a recipe like this?Does anyone know a meatloaf recipe that uses these ingredients?
I make a similar one


ground beef


crushed crackers


tomato sauce


egg


S%26amp;P


sage seasoning





i mix brown sugar with ketchup to make a glaze to put on top and sides of meatloaf.Does anyone know a meatloaf recipe that uses these ingredients?
I'd say the sugar %26amp; tomato sauce were instead of ketchup.


Crushed crackers replaced the bread-crumbs or oatmeal.


For every 1 lb ground beef, I'd add the meat of 1 pork sausage.


The egg is optional. But I'd add chopped onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment